Join Farmville Public Library for a free money saving workshop on Saturday, August 19 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm that will teach you how to save significantly on your grocery expenses each and every week.
Join Farmville Public Library for a free money saving workshop on Saturday, August 19 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm that will teach you how to save significantly on your grocery expenses each and every week. Guest speaker, Faye Prosser, WRAL’s “Smart Shopper” and author of The Smart Spending Guide, will show you how to:
• Buy free or nearly free food, bath & body products
• Find great deals on produce, meat, dairy and more
• Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
• Use weekly sales ads in conjunction with coupons
• Understand coupon & sale policies for area stores
• Use drug store rebates for fabulous deals
• Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
• Purchase food so inexpensively, you will have extras to donate to your local food pantry!
Faye has been featured on WRAL, The Raleigh News & Observer, NBC 17, ABC 11, Good Housekeeping Magazine, WYFF-TV in Greenville, SC, FOX 8 WGHP in High Point, www.cleverparents.com, www.FamilyCorner.com and more.
This workshop, sponsored by the Friends of Farmville Public Library, will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever thought possible. Imagine what you could do with all that extra money!
This free program requires pre-registration due to limited seating. To reserve your seat, please call the library at (252) 753-3355 or email David Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Farmville Public Library
4276 W Church St