We are a member of North Carolina Rural Water Association, Lower Neuse River Basin Association, North Carolina Electric Municipal, Eastern Water and Wastewater Network, and ElectriCities. The utility department consists of 18 employees.
Help us to help you!
Please report any utility problems to us at 753-5116 as soon as possible.
The problem that you are experiencing may be a wide area problem and not confined only to your location.
Some examples of water or sewer problems might be:
- Low water pressure
- Slow drains and/or back-up in toilets, sinks or bathtubs
- An unusual odor or color to your tap water
- An unusually wet area in your yard or around your water meter
Some examples of electrical problems might be:
- No power
- Lights partially out or dim
- Lights blinking or getting alternately dimmer and brighter
- A street light or home area light that is not burning at night
We can provide a number of helpful services to you. Please call us to discuss:
- A free energy audit
- Helpful tips for lowering your water and/or electric usage
- To connect a load control device on your water heater and/or air conditioner.
Please feel free to contact us with any of your water, sewer or electric questions or concerns. We are at your service!
Maintenance and Repair
The Town of Farmville’s Utility Department will periodically schedule maintenance or upgrading the water, sewer, and/or electric facilities that may interrupt your service. Most of this work shall be during regular business hours. It is our goal to make every attempt for you to receive an advance notice and have the shortest possible interruption of service. You may direct any questions or concerns to our office at 252-753-5116. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
3672 North Main St.
PO Box 86
Farmville, NC 27828